Saturday, September 8, 2012

Support

Hey everyone.  I write this post because I just recieved and email from Roger saying that I am lacking on my support end and it has really started to make me nervous and scared and I just dont know what to do.  So I send this out asking for financial support!

Even if you can only give $10 a month or if you could give $100 a month I would apprecaite every little bit that you can provide.  My monthly budget is $1542 and well I just dont know what to do if the support doesnt come through.

I am going to leave this matter into Gods hands and I know that he will provide!  I am here to God and I know that I cant stop having faith now.  There was time when I didnt know if I would have enough support to go on my missions trip in May, but everything ended up working out just fine.  There was time when I didn't have any faith in God and doubted everything that could even be possible, but I know during those days the doubt that I had didn't do any good for my situation or for me.  Now that I am a daughter of God all I can and will do is to have faith in God that he will provide for this situation!

I thank you all for listening to me and to reading my posts and for supporting me whether it is financially or through prayer! 

THANK YOU!
~Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment