Thursday, November 3, 2011

The beginning of my blogging journey

I have continually thought about starting a blog, but never knew where to get started.  Well today I just decided that it is time.  I have read various blogs from people whether its just about their life situations everyday or about interior design or even different foods to eat.  I realized blogging can seriously be about anything you could ever want to write about.  A year ago I would of never even thought about doing something like this because its honestly putting my thoughts out there and what if someone thought it was stupid..... Well, that was a year ago and today I can tell you I hope that you like my blogs, but blogs aren't for everyone so if you like them I thank you!! :)  If you don't its alright too!

I am sure that you will get various topics on my blogs, whether its a design aspect I discovered, a diy project I want to try out or did or some home life stuff that's going on or ever a new smoothie or recipe to try out! :)  I have been on this new journey in my life of turning it over to God and being truthful, because in reality there isn't a better way to be then speak the truth otherwise you have to find ways to cover up lies and then that just makes you feel even worse then making the lie in the first place, right!?!  Well today is day one of this journey and I am excited to start it with you.  I am sure I will have some days when I mess up typing or maybe even type something that makes no sense at all so bear with me. :)

I appreciate everyone for reading my blog and if you feel like ever commenting feel free I will take everything anyone says with a smile on my face and a sense of joy in my voice while reading it. 

So now... This journey begins.

1 comment:

  1. Put it out there girl! Almost always, writing and expressing thoughts outwards results in processing them effectively. Then, we learn more and become wiser. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete