Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Facebooks I Follow

Alright everyone I was reading around on my facebook and various pages that I follow and I have realized that there are some very important words out there that people are forgetting out that need to be thought about a little more often and a little deeper!

Three 3 facebook pages I am talking about that I follow are:

1. I want a godly marriage https://www.facebook.com/#!/GodlyMarriage
2. Joyce Meyers Ministries https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/joycemeyerministries
3. Joel Olsteen https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/JoelOsteen

Lets see a little bit from each a few words that sometimes we forget that we should think more deeply about when it comes to our marriage, our self and our walk with GOD.

1.  I want a godly marriage

I realize that I am not married at the current moment, but when I do get married why wouldn't I long for a Godly one!?!  So even though I understand a lot of people are going to be thinking "Well you aren't married so why even read it now, etc. etc."  Well I am already in a marriage, A marriage with God! and well thats the most important marriage there could ever be.  Like I said one day though I will be united with a Godly man and we will become one, but until that day and after that day I will continue to read the posts from them because they are inspirational and some very good questions to think about. 

A few posts that have struck me today that I was reading on "Godly Marriage" site were these:

Our Savior:

Walked on water, healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, raised the dead, fed thousands with crumbs, proved to be tougher than nails, and rose from the dead Himself and you still don't believe He should be a vital part of your relationship or marriage?




How about this:  Food for Thought:

If in your relationship or marriage you are not growing together, chances are you will surely begin growing apart.


Love Thy Self:

You can't give what you don't have. If you don’t have love for yourself, it’s impossible to give love to others. Grandma would sum it up as, “You can’t squeeze blood from a turnip.”

Please be mindful of such when preparing for marriage. It will save time, energy and heartache if you spend time learning to love God and thy self.


Ponder This:

We all have the ability to get married, but what’s important is the sustainability to put forth the effort needed to make it work?

Sustainability: the capacity to endure


2. Joyce Meyers

If you can’t seem to sense God’s Presence, He may be hiding so you will seek Him! If you seek Him with your whole heart, you will find Him. –Joyce

Everything changes except God, and letting all the changes in our lives upset us won't keep them from
occurring.

Stop running from the past. Simply make a decision to face it and receive your healing.

If you make right choices, your emotions will eventually come in line with your decisions.

and of course always remember

“Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” -Matthew 26:41



3. Joel Olsteen

The Scripture tells us in Jeremiah 33:27 that nothing is too difficult for God. What a great promise!

It doesn't matter where you are right now; God has moments of favor for you. You may not be able to figure it out, but that's okay. That's not your job. Your job is to believe. God's already figured it out.

You have to realize that every good break, every time you've been protected, every door that's opened, every advantage that you’ve had...that’s God working in your life.

God loves you so much and He wants to give to you today. All you have to do is believe His promises and receive the great things He has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment