Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ITS ALREADY 8/8/12

Goodness!  I can't believe that it is alright August 8th!  I am extremely excited about moving to Haiti and I cant believe that it is in just a few days!  A lot of people are asking me if I am starting to get scared or nervous or anything and yes maybe a few nerves are coming up here and there, but honestly I am more excited than anything!!! :)  So I def. know that is God working in me, because if I didn't have him in my life I was being going crazy right now! lol

I am still sitting here praying that God has a plan for my car, because it hasn't sold yet.  I am not sure what I am going to do at all if it doesn't get sold by this Sunday!  Pilsons has given me an offer, but I would have to pay in $3000 just to get the loan paid off and I don't have that sitting in my bank account so I am upside down on that right now!  But hey I am still having faith and knowing that something is going to come along and work out!!!!!

It was actually quite funny.  Earlier this week I was sitting here typing an email response to a person and said naw, I am not really busy this week at all, then reality hit! :P lol... I was thinking yes I have already shipped everything to Haiti except my two suitcases that I am taking with me, but I still have to move all the items out of Glenda's house and over to my parents for a rummage sale on Saturday.  Also I guess there are a few items still that I need to purchase and take with me, LIKE BUG SPRAY! :P  but I am pretty sure everything else is done and taken care of.  I am planning to go ahead and purchase my Christmas flight before I leave so I am praying that I don't have to pay in all my savings to get rid of this car so I can purchase me that flight. 

I just continue to ask for the prayers and just thank you all for everything that you have done for me! :)

I love you all and will update you all again soon!

Love,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment