Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Car for sale!!

This is my 2011 blackberry pearl dodge avenger I now have up for sale! :) God moving me to Haiti in 2 1/2 weeks has had me mke some huge life changes and has me putting this amazing car for sale.
It has 18k miles
blackberry pearl upgraded exterior
black leather/cloth interior
4 cyl, 2.4 liter
Automatic, 6-speed with overdrive
came with the smokers group (ashtray and cigerette lighter BUT I DONT SMOKE AND THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN!)
satelite radio sirius
1 disc cd player, am/fm stereo, mp3
cruise control
power driver seat
p225/55r17 touring bsw tires
has had all routine oil changes and maitenance on it at the car dealership
it has been an amazing car and I am truly going to miss it!
I am seeking to get 20k out of it (amount for payoff, but talk to me if you are interested and we can see what we can do!) :)
Thank you so much for your support and your help with finding a new home for this car :P

A FEW NUMBERS FROM KELLY BLUE BOOK FOR THIS EXACT CAR WITH FEATURES:

MSRP $22,735
FAIR PURCHASE PRICE $20,484
DEALER INVOICE $21,852
MPG CITY 20 / HIGHWAY 31

 



No comments:

Post a Comment