Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Its finally truly official!!!!!!!

Well this morning it has became truly official!   recieved the email from Carmen this morning that I have finally been fully accepted to be the 2nd grade teacher at Sonlight Ministries in Port-de-Paix, Haiti.  Before this moment it has all been a complete feeling that I am def. going, I had the feeling deep inside of me that God hs called me and told me I am going to move to Haiti and become a teacher, but as of today its finally official!!!!!!!!!! :)

When she emailed me I was told the departure date and its a lot sooner then I ever imagined I would be leaving.  I am flying out August 13, 2012.  That is 2 1/2 weeks away!  ahhh thats crazy! :)

So now I have to pray that God makes everything work out and that my car gets sold in the next 2 weeks and that my support comes through!  Thankfully I have had my new roomies contact me and give me advice and mental support for my move to haiti!! :)

Im a bit excited right now, so I will stop before I keep rambling on but I will keep you updated extremely soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment